DP4500 Ultra Submersible/Inline Water Pump
The DP4500 Pump’s magnetically driven (mag drive) motor technology makes this pump extremely energy efficient and the oil-free design helps prevent pond contamination. Quiet and energy efficient. Wear resistant ceramic shaft, longer operation life up to 25,000 hours.
Comes with 2 Outlets Nozzles for 3/4″, 1″ ID tubing and 1-1/2″ OD inlet nozzle for 1-1/2″ ID tubing. The flow can up to 100 Gallon per hour and 8-foot high. Package Size: 8.3″ x 6.7″ x 6.1″, Weight: 4.8 lb.
1. This pump works in water temperature 0℃ – 35℃.
2. DO NOT RUN DRY! Make sure to POUR WATER into the pump before In-line USE.
3. Do not lift the pump unit by pulling the power cord. The power cord provided for this pump cannot be replaced.
4. If the pump fails to operate, check and ensure there is a consistence power supply to the pump unit.
5. If less flow is required, adjust the flow control lever.
Regular maintenance can extend the service life of the pump.
Clean the surrounded debris frequently. A clogged or dirty intake screen will generally reduce the performance of the pump.
To Clean the Pump:
Remove the front cover and the impeller cover and the impeller unit. Use a small brush to clean the impeller cylinder or wash away the internal debris under running water.
Max Flow Rate: 1000 GPH
H-Max (Lift height): 10 ft.
Voltage: 110 – 120V / 60 Hz
Length of power cord: 10 ft.
1 x DP4500 Water Pump
3 x Nozzles
4 x Suction cups
1 x Instruction Manual
- Multipurpose: Can be used either submersible or in-line in Freshwater or Marine water. Indoor & Outdoor use, Ideal for ponds, pools, hydroponic & Waterfalls fountains and large aquariums.
- Durable Quality: Utilizing premium ceramic shafts and bearings for maximum efficiency and durability which guarantee the pump can work over 25,000 hours. Comes with 18 Months Warranty Guarantee.
- Safest Choice: Our 10′ UL listed SJTW electric power cord is waterproof, 18# gauge copper, resists oil/grease/moisture, can work under the temperature of 248℉. 3-Prong grounded plug makes it safer and effectively prevents from getting an electric shock.
- Easy Maintenance: Easy carry handle for portability, Detachable pump head & suction cup base, easy to clean without using any tools, 4 detachable Strong suction cups hold the pump steadily and keep it quiet.
- Flow Rate of 1000 Gallons per Hour (GPH) @ 0′ ft; 800 GPH @ 5′ Lift; Max Lift: 10′, 80 WATTS, 120V AC, Pumps Dims: 7.5″ X 3.7″ X 4.7″. Come with 2 Outlets Nozzles (3/4″, 1″ OD) and 1-1/2″ OD Inlets Nozzles.