New 3-in-1 Soil Meter helps you to find out the condition of the soil. Using our device you will know exactly when to water your plants, help you to control Ph level in soil and determine if plants have enough light. HOW TO USE: Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swings slightly Step 4: After several minutes, note moisture/pH/light level in the dial Step 5: Remove probe from soil and clean after each use PLEASE NOTE: Do not touch stone or hard rock soil as this may damage probes. Do not keep the probe in the soil for a long time. Do note submerge or place probe directly into water/liquids. After using please clean and wipe the probe. SCALE RANGE: PH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI) Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET) Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HIGH) PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 x 3-in-1 Soil Meter 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you feel due to any reason that you are not happy with your purchase, we’ll send you a full refund with no questions asked.
- 3-IN-1: Our new professional 3-in-1 soil testing kit tests the soil for PH acidity, moisture, and light. All of these parts: moisture meter, pH acidity, and light sensor provide you with accurate information about the soil and environment condition.
- ULTRA ACCURACY: We use a professional grade material to create our three-way soil meter and have equipped our testing kit with ultra-accurate scales which allow you check even smallest changes in the soil condition. The sensors are designed in that way that allows measurement of the smallest changes in PH and moisture from the surface down to the end of the smallest roots of your plants.
- EASY TO USE: Just choose what you would like to measure. Put the switch in the right position, put the sensor into the soil vertically, and wait few minutes. Then check moisture/light/PH and remove the probe from the soil. After each use please remember to clean the soil from the sensors.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Our meter does not need a battery for operation. You just need to dip the soil tester in the soil area you want to check and instantly get an accurate and precise reading. Sensors for PH and moisture measurement are made from lead-free metal and doesn’t affect the plants or soil in any way.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Our new soil testing kit is the best product for indoor and outdoor use. You can use it for farming, gardening, home plants, lawn and more. Our tester works perfectly in all types of soil and during all seasons and weather conditions. The tester is small enough to use in flower pots and on open spaces like lawn and fields.