Dr.meter Indoor/Outdoor Moisture Meter reads moisture levels in gardens, lawn, land
– Use the Moisture Meter to easily check on the condition of your plants. The meter will quickly tell weather your plant is doing well; dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out. You will never over/under water your plants again.
Easy to Use
Save water and save money. The Moisture Meter has an eight inch metal stem that penetrates to root level. No batteries or electricity required.
For any plant
The instructions and watering tips are printed on the back of the included pamphlet. The Moisture Meter will do great in any soil situation. It will accurately display your moisture levels. Find out what moisture your plant needs and keep the level constant for a healthy, long lasting plant.
-Range 1-3: Dry to slighty moist, for plants such as Cactus, thick leaved plant
-Range 4-7: Slightly moist to moist, right for most plants, such as Begonia, Cyclamen, Euphorbia, Ficus, Fuchsia, Philodendron, Geranium, Saintpaulia, Azalea, Adiantum etc.
-Range 8-10 : Very moist, best for Orchid
-Do not put this moisture meter directly against any hard soil ground.
-Do not leave the moisture meter in the soil for a long time.
-To make sure of degree of humidity required by your plants, always consult a specialist.
-Reliable and friendly customer service ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame.
-30-Day Money Back Guarantee
-18 Month Replacement Warranty and Lifetime Support Guarantee
– 1x Dr.meter Moisture Sensor Meter
- This Soil Moisture Meter used for Soil moisture test not for Water moisture test. Measure soil’s moisture content by just plugging in the probe
- Easy to read moisture levels, including ten scales
- No batteries or electricity needed, plug and read
- Color coded reading system, from red, green to blue
- Compact and portable design for indoor/outdoor use