This square foot template helps you maximize growth in limited space. The concept is based off the popular gardening method, Square Foot Gardening – whereby seeds are sown in specific positions within a square foot, allowing enough room for each to grow to maturity without wasting space. Simple to use, the template shows correct seed spacing with color-coded holes matched to a planting chart of 46 types of vegetables, allowing you to quickly know where to drop seed or seedling. A graduated dibber with depth markings takes the guesswork out of setting the right planting depth. The dibber also functions as a seed spoon, which can be used with the included funnel to deposit tiny seeds accurately. When done seeding a square foot section, the impressions left in the soil allow you to line up the template for the next square foot, thus letting you use it to plant your entire garden. Made from sturdy plastic, it’s a tool that will last year after year. Ideal for all ages, experience levels and sizes of garden.
- Perfect spacing of your seeds (and seedlings) is fun and easy with color-coded holes
- Optimizes your garden plot for the highest yield possible
- Organizes the layout of your garden giving perfectly straight rows
- Drastically reduces the amount of weeds and makes them easy to spot
- Planting can be done in rows or by square-foot