PyGanic Gardening is broad-spectrum contact insecticide with rapid kill of unwanted insects. With a variety of application methods, this flexible spray solution is ideal for use by residential gardeners. PyGanic can be used on more than 200 insects including some of the most common garden pests, such as: Antsaphids Caterpillars Katy did strips Leafhoppers Japanese Beetles Maggots Smite Millipedes PyGanic is appropriate for use on many types of fruits and vegetables, including: Fruiting vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers) Small fruits & berries (grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries) Stone fruit (cherries, peaches) Pome fruit (apples, pears) Leafy vegetables (spinach, kale, lettuce) Cucurbit vegetables (zucchini, squash, pumpkins) Herbs & spices Dilute 1 to 1.4 fl. oz. of PyGanic Gardening per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
- OMRI listed; meets National Organic Program (NOP) requirements
- Can be used throughout the growing season, on many different garden sizes, up to the day of harvest
- Created from botanically-derived pyrethrins, making it the ideal insecticide product for your garden
- Can be used on many different types of plants, including tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and celery
- Kills more than 200 types of crop-damaging insects, including beetles, mites, roaches, and ants