Clay pebbles are made of 100% natural clay. pH-neutral, clean and at the same time, decorative. Potting media for Orchids – Used alone or in combination with coconut husk chips, bark, charcoal or other orchid media, porous structure can provide excellent aeration around the roots while its ability to act as a water reservoir will be appreciated by your orchids when water is needed. The size of the pebbles is perfect for medium to large Cattleyas and Laelias. Hydroponic/Hydroculture media – The capilliarity and the structure of the clay pebbles ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests. Drainage – Compared to gravel, it is lighter and can act as a water reservoir. It can then release the water when its surroundings needed it. Decoration – With its red color and mostly round shape, It is often used as a decorative top-layer for indoor plants and outdoor gardens. As a top layer, it will also prevent the top soil from drying out quickly.
- 2LBS of 100% natural expanded clay. Inert, pH-neutral, clean & decorative.
- For Orchids – Hydroton’s porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir.
- For Hydroponics – Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests.
- Fills approximately: twenty-four 2″ pots, or eight 3″ pots, or two 5″ pots.
- Only available from Cz Garden Supply (TM); USPTO and Amazon Brand Registry Protected