Why choose the lawn aerator shoes?
The lawn aerator shoes are an economical, convenient and effective way to aerate the lawn. Instead of renting an expensive aerator machine, spikes on the bottom of the aerator sandals create tiny passageways with each step when walking in your yard. Air passages in the soil are necessary for water, air and nutrients to move down into the root zone. Just walk your way to get a healthier lawn!
Product Type: Aerator
Sturdy Base Size: 2 * 12″ x 5″
Product Weight: 2 * 420g/0.92lb
1 * User Manual
2 * Sturdy base
6 * Strap with zine-alloy buckle
1 * Small wrench
26 * 2″ Spikes
26 * Nuts
1. Don’t wear the sandals when the soil is muddy or else you have to stop every few minutes to scrape it out with a stick. It is the best when the soil is just moist enough to soften it.
2. If you have balance issues, don’t try it alone, especially for older folks.
3. Please ensure the straps and the spikes are tightened before walking.
4. Please tuck or trim off the excess strap length.
- Make Aerating Easy – The spikes of the lawn aerator shoes create open-air passages down into the lawn to allow air, water and nutrients to reach the roots. This helps to aerate the lawn, and make it healthier.
- Safe and Reliable – 3 Durable Straps (not 2 straps) keep your shoes / boots in place; Strong zinc-alloy metal buckles, instead of common metal or plastic buckles, wont break.
- One Size Fits Most – Simply adjust the straps with anti-corrosion metal buckles for the most of adult shoes or boots.
- Less Cost – No need to rent expensive machines to aerate your lawn, but simply wear these lawn aerator sandals and take a walk on your lawn whenever if you like.
- Our Service – At Autley, a 30 Day Money-back Guarantee and 1-year warranty are available for all products. If any concerns, welcome to contact our friendly customer service team.