The Laguna PowerHeat De-Icer is for ponds whose temperatures are down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. The De-Icer is equipped with a 15-watt top-mounted heating element that melts snow on contact, keeping the unit free from snowy build-up. The PowerHeat De-Icer is not meant to heat your pond, but only to aid in gas exchange.
- De-Icer for ponds whose temperatures are down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Highly-visible LED pilot light that indicates when unit is on
- Integrated thermostat shuts off the De-Icer when it overheats, protecting internal components from damage
- 315 watts. 7 meter (22 feet) electrical cord with grounded plug
- Aids in gas exchange by keeping ice from forming around heater