Use Jobe’s Organics Vegetable & Tomato Water Soluble plant food mix fertilizer with Biozome on all your vegetables and tomatoes. The Jobe’s Biozome advantage for organic gardening: improves the long-term soil quality of your garden, increases root mass, promotes plant growth and helps your garden resist disease, insects, drought and other unfavorable conditions within a growing season. Delivers long-term benefits without chemicals. Jobe’s Biozome is a unique and proprietary blend of beneficial microorganisms Archaea, Mycorrhizal fungi and healthy bacteria. Archaea, a recently identified microorganism found in some of the planet’s most extreme environments, such as hydrothermal vents on the ocean floor. In garden applications, scientists have discovered that these microbes actually clean the soil, returning it to a healthier, more natural state. Jobe’s Biozome contains a proprietary species of Archaea that quickly breaks down complex hydrocarbons and minerals into basic nutrients and trace elements that plants readily absorb. Mycorrhizal fungi expands the surface-absorbing area of the roots by 100 to 1,000 times, sending out filaments that act as extensions of the plant’s root system, helping plants absorb more water and nutrients. In return, the fungi receive essential sugars and other compounds from the plant roots, fueling their own growth. Finally, the healthy bacterial strain in Biozome improves the soil structure and quality, keeping nutrients near the roots. Jobe’s Organics Vegetable & Tomato Water Soluble fertilizer is OMRI listed and may be used in certified organic food production according to the USDA National Organic Program. Jobe’s Organics Vegetable & Tomato Water Soluble fertilizer is also available in a fertilizer spike or as a granular fertilizer. Jobe’s Organics Vegetable & Tomato Potting Soil Mix and Jobe’s Organics Vegetable & Tomato Water Soluble will help your organic vegetable garden thrive. Safe for use around children and pets.
- Organic water soluble fertilizer mix for making liquid fertilizer for a bountiful crop of vegetables and tomatoes
- OMRI listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals
- Contains Jobe’s Biozome…the proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down material for faster results
- Jobe’s Biozome improves soil conditions, helps resist disease, insects, and drought during the growing season
- Guaranteed analysis: (3-1-2) 10 oz box makes 30 gallons of liquid fertilizer; For watering can or hose end sprayer