Brassica Oleracea: Easy to grow, flatter leafed variety growing up to 36 inches high, with a spread of harvestable leaves reaching out to up to 20 inches. Tolerates weather extremes well, and the flavor is improved with frosts. A delicious, and nutritious kale with dark green slightly curly edged leaves, and a soft green, nutty flavor when cooked. Can be sliced and used in salads. Planting instructions are included on the seed envelope. Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life (Dark/Dry/Cool). Plant with confidence!
- No GMO Seeds. Earthcare Seeds Brand hand packed in the USA by Earthcare Seeds. Ships from Idaho USA
- Easy to Grow Kale that Tolerates Weather Extremes Well
- Suitable for Cooking, and Salads
- Cut and Come Again, Harvest most of the Year, even in Winter!
- Grows In All Zones (as an annual), Flavor is ‘Soft Green Slight Nutty’