●Probe length: 290 × 50 × 38mm
● Probe length: 200mm
● Weight: 90g
● MOIST: Turn the switch to “MOIST”(left) Values 1-3 (red section) indicate the need for watering, 4-7 (green part) is appropriate, 8-10 (blue part) that is too wet. This is no water is needed.
● LIGHT:LIGHT is in the middle, Measuring range 0-2000 lumens, the greater the value, indicating the stronger the light. Please decide whether or not you need to shade according to the variety of the plant.
● PH: Turn the switch to “PH”(right) the corresponding table is 8-3.5 value, the value of 7 is basically neutral, the smaller the smaller the acidity, please adjust the soil pH based on plant varieties.
1.Don’t insert into water directly!
2.After cleaning the electrode clean.
3.Please soak the soil with water before inserting it into the soil.
4.When using the attention of the electrode can not touch the stone; do not force too much, or easy to hurt the electrode.
● 2 * Soil Moisture Meter
● 1 year warranty and friendly customer service
- The soil pH Meter uses a 20 cm probe and a light sensor to measure moisture, pH and light levels.
- There are three calibration tables that can correctly view soil problems, easily adjust soil moist, pH or light to plant suitable plants.
- Important Tips: 1, Do not touch the stone or hard rock soil, if the soil is too hard and dry, easy to damage the probes. 2. Design for testing soil ONLY. 3. After using, need to clean and wipe the probes.
- When measuring soil pH and humidity, left 1cm of probe to avoid destroying electrode.
- No batteries or electricity needed, just need plug and read. Suitable for indoor and outdoor. The soil pH meter can be selected by pH value of the correct plant.