LandShark Pound-In Landscape Edging is an innovative new landscape border from Dimex that provides a easier solution to traditional coiled edging. LandShark Pound-In Edging is easy to install right out of the box. No excessive straightening or heating in the sun to make it flexible. Works great for both straight and curved landscape designs. LandShark Pound-In Edging has a durable straight wall design. There is no unsightly hollow beaded top. Everything included to do a 20 ft. installation. For installation remove from box and uncoil. Lay edging along desired layout. For best installation results it is recommended to score the ground with a hand shovel or flat spade shovel. Using a rubber mallet hammer on top edge to desired depth. Connection sleeve is included for installations involving multiple coil lengths. If the ground is hard and compacted it is recommended to wet installation area prior to installation.
- EASYFLEX LANDSHARK POUND-IN LANDSCAPE EDGING: Create a beautifully landscaped yard without having to hire a professional – landscape edging with minimal ground preparation
- KIT INCLUDES: 20 foot serrated coil of black landscape edging, 2 heavy duty anchoring stakes to keep the ends of the edging in place, and 1 connecting sleeve
- DO-IT-YOURSELF: Score the ground about 2 inches deep around your design, place the edging in desired location and gently push or hammer with the serrated edge facing down
- FLEXIBLE: Flexible, yet sturdy plastic allows the edging to be installed in a straight line or molded to create tight curves
- CUSTOMIZABLE LENGTH: For shorter lengths, simply measure out the amount needed for your project and cut with garden shears – or create a larger design by using the included stakes to join multiple coils