LandShark Pound-In Landscape Edging is an innovative new landscape border from Dimex that provides a easier solution to traditional coiled edging. LandShark Pound-In Edging is easy to install right out of the box. No excessive straightening or heating in the sun to make it flexible. Works great for both straight and curved landscape designs. LandShark Pound-In Edging has a durable straight wall design. There is no unsightly hollow beaded top. Everything included to do a 20 foot installation. For installation remove from box and uncoil. Lay edging along desired layout. For best installation results it is recommended to moisten the soil at the installation area and score the ground approximately 2 inches deep with a hand shovel or flat spade shovel. Using a rubber mallet, pound in or push on top edge to desired depth. Connection sleeve is included for installations involving multiple coil lengths. Made in the USA.
- Quickly and easily install plastic landscape edging with an innovative serrated Pound-In design. Plastic landscape edging has never been so easy to install during your DIY gardening projects.
- Only a hammer is necessary to easily install your lawn edging material. This no-dig landscape border saves you the time and effort you would use on other metal, concrete, wood, brick, or stone edging products.
- Made in the USA, Dimex offers eco-friendly recycled plastic edging for an easy installation experience, eliminating frustration and wasted time. Flexible, yet sturdy plastic allows you to create tight curves, straight lines, and unique shapes in your landscaping.
- The 20-foot EasyFlex Pound-In edging kit includes one easy to use connection sleeve and 20 continuous feet of edging in addition to easy to follow installation instructions.
- The Dimex Pound-In Landscape Edging kit is a suitable alternative to other rigid landscape options including brick garden edging, stone paver edging, concrete edging, and metal edging.