Leafy Greens are ideal for those with a yard or balcony; not recommended to grow indoors. Start your Fresh Start Kit indoors and transplant outside. Plant in early spring, late summer or fall to ensure proper grow time. Results may vary; to increase chances of growing, be sure to follow the visual reference How To Grow Guide, included in your Kit, and the step-by-step Fresh Start Kit Comprehensive Guide’s instructions, downloadable on our website: www.popup-produce.com.
- All the gardening supplies & tools needed to begin growing your own outdoor/indoor/urban vegetable garden
- Locally sourced supplies include: Heirloom/Open Pollinated, Non-GMO Seeds; Starter Supply of High Quality Compost; Cute Biodegradable Egg Carton Container; DIY Plant Label Sticks; Visual Reference How To Grow Guide & Downloadable PDF Gardening Guide Book
- Veggies that sprout: Spinach, Lettuce Mix, Herb Salad Mix, Parsley
- Great gift idea for Mother’s Day! Ideal for individuals, families or kids interested in healthy living.
- For every Fresh Start Kit purchase, Pop Up Produce donates a Kit to a family in a food desert. Learn more below.