Who doesn’t love a good pizza party? Go on an indoor gardening adventure with the AeroGarden Kids Herbie! For 12 weeks watch two herbs that are commonly used on pizza – oregano and genovese basil – grow while enjoying 18 fun-filled activities along the way using the Herbie hydroponic indoor garden. At the end of the book put on a pizza party for friends using the fresh herbs grown by your child! Since the plants grow without soil, it may at first seem magical, but the reality is it is all science! By growing herbs hydroponically learn how water, oxygen, nutrition and light can help a plant to thrive. Grab your shovel… wait this is a soil-less unit… so just grab your Herbie and we’re gardening in… 3, 2, 1! GROW!
- Meet Herbie – the first AeroGarden for sprouting young gardeners ages 6 and up. With Herbie you’ll go on an indoor gardening adventure for 12 weeks that ends in a pizza party using your very own homegrown herbs
- Plant, Harvest, Party. Herbie comes with a 32 page activity book that makes the magic of hydroponics come alive every step of the way. From seeding and planting to pruning and harvesting, there are 18 different fun and educational activities
- Easy on / Easy off. Herbie comes with a safe-to-the-touch energy efficient 8W LED grow light. Just turn it on when you wake up and turn it off when you go to bed at night. You’ll be amazed at how fast the plants will grow in your Herbie
- You’ll be growing in no time! Herbie comes with everything you need, including grow sponges, grow domes, a measuring cup, seeds, plant food, a dropper, a dry erase marker, and tape. Your Herbie will be set up in just a minute or two. Let the fun begin
- With Herbie you just add water. Plants grow hydroponically so there’s no soil, and no mess. Even better, all seeds are Non-GMO so you can feel good about what you grow